Friday, January 16, 2015

Almost ready

Thanks to a lot of hard work by a few wonderful people, we have photos of Kristan's earlier and better days up, in most of the rooms around the house, except the upstairs where our visitors will be staying. I even figured out how to publish a slideshow to the new Apple TV gadget I got in December, so we'll have that running on the TV in my office, with some of the more recent digital photos we've taken. I have a funny feeling that more people than I first thought, will be coming. We even have family and friends flying out from California. It's comforting to know that several people are bringing food, dessert, french roast coffee, and even a 32-cup coffee maker.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:37 PM

    Hi:
    Read and understood.
    Gene.

    ReplyDelete