Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Visitors!

I always enjoy having visitors, but during this crazy and disappointing year, I appreciate them even more. My brother in law stopped into Denver for a couple of days, on his "Covid road trip," and I was glad to enjoy some time with him both days. We surprised ourselves by taking my longest walk of the year. Mandy and Mookie did very well!

 

My ex-neighbor's kids drove back to the Denver area from their RV campground in the pacific northwest, going through their storage lockers, picking up some things to share with their relatives, and stopped by to pick up some mail I was holding for them. We have such a long history, it was heartbreaking when they moved away, to go wandering the country in the new trailer RV, so it was a real pleasure to have them visit for a few minutes, before heading out to get more things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment